image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M RAHUL K V|OWNER OF AMWOLFIT ATHLETICS|WELCOME TO AMWOLFIT BLOG|LEARN TO INSPIRE,NOT TO IMPRESS

JOURNEY TO NEW LIFE


I started working out on the 25th of November 2014 and it was an immediate thought because I was having some personal problems. I used gym as a tool to escape from those problems.First few days were hard for me because I was finding it difficult to motivate myself. But one video changed my life,Greg Plitt  MFT 28.It changed my mindset and motivated me a lot. A huge respect to Greg Plitt.From the very next day,gym was not a tool for me to escape from problems but it was a tool to find solutions and to be what I'm.
I started working hard.I made my tears and sorrows as a weapon to work hard and gym was slowly becoming  a drug for me.I'm addicted to it.
Every  morning I wake up and go to the gym.My mum used to say "When you were in school,you never woke up so  early and was not so energetic like this". If you ask for my attendance in gym,its 100% which I  never used to get in college.I was that addicted to gym.
I started making my own diet plan,I banished all the junk foods and I almost became  a cook.When I ask my mum to prepare food that I want she always says a big NO.So it's better to cook food by myself and eat what is good for me and my body.


Slowly by slowly I started seeing my progress which made me so happy and it was an indication that I'm  traveling in the correct path and it was a motivation to work harder.I started comparing my before and after photos and I was very much satisfied with the improvement. 
But as I started to see the progress I realized that most of my muscles are imbalanced or not in proportion.So it was a huge challenge for me to make sure that all muscles come in proportion.So I decided to note down each and every exercise, the sets and reps so that I get the correct results.And I got this idea from Dana Linn Bailey, on her road to Olympia.
I made an Instagram account,got new friends and athletes and it did help me a lot to know more about fitness and the rights and wrongs in my journey.
         "The best project you will ever work on is YOU"

Follow me :Instagram Twitter

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Very true I hope ull achive Ur dream soon all the best be beast :) be strong :) be legend :)

    ReplyDelete